Thursday, November 10, 2016

Here's Why We Grieve Today

When I woke up yesterday it was to a different world, a different way of thinking about who we are as a nation. I was ashamed of us. I recited the Pledge with my second graders - and it made me tear up. We - most of us - voted for a man we KNOW to be despicable, a man we wouldn't want our daughters to date or to teach our sons. We voted for a man who is outwardly a racist, who mocks those who are handicapped, who insults women and laughs about it. 


I read this piece by John Pavlovitz and he said it so clearly that I reposted it here. Please read his words. His blog is on my scroll. Add it to yours.

Here’s Why We Grieve Today

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Described well! I really liked it, you gonna check this one mobile app development
Thanks